Last updated: July 06, 2023
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Organization(referred to as either “the organization”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to The Doctors’ Appeal.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website, amongst their many uses.
- Website refers to doctorsappeal.com, accessible from https://doctorsappeal.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such an individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Privicy policy/ GDPR
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your personal information with other individuals or organizations without your permission, including private and public organizations, corporations or individuals. We do not sell, communicate or divulge your information to any mailing lists.
ACCESS TO AND VIEWING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can, at any time, access the personal information we have stored about you, modify it or ask us to delete it. To do so, or if you have any questions or comments regarding our Privacy/GDPR policy, please contact us.
If you have any questions about this document, You can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://doctorsappeal.com/contact/